- and Masters in Science of Nursing at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Licensed as an Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber in the state of Wisconsin
- Certified in Holistic Stress Management by the National Wellness Institute
- Certified in Interactive Guided Imagery by the American Academy of Guided ImagerySM
- Trained in clinical hypnosis by the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Trained in Ericksonian hypnosis by Bill O’Hanlon
- Trained in energy medicine by Donna Eden
- Trained in integrative medicine by the University of Arizona Integrative Medicine Program
- Advanced training in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) by Carol Look
- Advanced training in PYSCH-K™ and NLP
- Trained in the area of behavioral medicine through the National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine
- Reiki Master (actively practices and teaches)
- Certified Angel Card Reader - Doreen Virtue and Hay House
- Certified Content Marketing Specialist - Russ Henneberry and Ryan Deiss
- Graduate of Brendon Burchard's Expert Academy
- Advanced training and mentoring with several leaders in the coaching and marketing industry
- Content Marketing Certification with Ryan Deiss
- Continuing education and support from the Titan Network
I have worked in nursing since 1976 and have been a nurse practitioner since 1995. As an RN, I have had many roles including staff nursing, home health care and administration. My administrative experience covers more than 30 years in health care and business development.
After treating patients as a nurse practitioner in a primary care setting (internal medicine), my practice shifted after about 5 years toward headache and chronic pain management. I moved to the department of neurology in a large multi-specialty clinic and developed the headache clinic there. My specialty soon became dealing with pain in general, both physical and emotional.
Over the years, I had seen how traditional medicine outcomes could be enhanced by therapies that may be considered non-traditional or complementary. I also learned how nutrition, our minds and our body’s energy can influence our own healing abilities and general well-being. My interests led me to pursue additional education and training in several integrative medicine modalities, including nutritional medicine, mind-body techniques, hypnosis and energy medicine.
In 2005, I went into private practice so I could focus more on the complementary techniques and spend more time with my clients than I could in a large clinic setting. I enjoyed a busy practice and have been active in teaching classes as well. I learned so much along the way and grew my private practice to six figures in less than two years.
An experience in 2007 opened my eyes to the ability I have to reach the world. I recorded a series of 4 guided meditation CDs at a local studio. I then sent them to be manufactured, and the company contacted me to ask if I wanted the “web package” for $49.95. I didn’t know what it was, but said yes. I later realized that the “web package” involved the creation of digital downloads of my recordings. They spread them all over the world. Every Tuesday, I get royalties from sales of the physical CDs and digital downloads from all over the globe and feel good that I am reaching people everywhere.
In 2009, I had the opportunity to reinvent myself again. I was in a serious car accident and suffered a severe traumatic brain injury that left me in a coma. I needed to relearn how to walk, feed myself and think clearly again. With lots of therapy, good self-care, prayers and my belief that I would get my brain back, I went back to my practice in a relatively short time.
Armed with great appreciation of my journey and recovery, I wanted to reach more people with the message of believing in yourself. I want others to dream big and feel self-empowerment. Everyone can have, do or be anything they want in this life. Sometimes, limiting beliefs can hold us back from the life we deserve.
I set out on a mission to learn everything I could about becoming an expert, building a sustainable, scalable business, creating products and services and helping others to foster a mindset for success.
Today, I share my skills in graphic design, video production and website creation to help entrepreneurs and Amazon Sellers build successful businesses.
It has been a journey, and I am so grateful for all the things I have learned from mentors, coaches, teachers and many classes along the way. I know it’s my soul purpose to help people reach their dreams faster than they thought possible. It’s what makes my heart sing.
Anything is possible!