Bonnie is board certified by the American Nurses Credentialing Center as a Family Nurse Practitioner and has additional training in integrative medicine, mind-body techniques and energy work. A graduate of Brendon Burchard’s Experts Academy, she also has extensive training in creating virtual businesses and internet marketing.
Bonnie’s success coaching and mentoring centers around helping holistic-minded individuals become successful entrepreneurs and build their platform through publishing. Bonnie helps people share their message and their gifts with the world.
Bonnie is active in public speaking, and presenting webinars, seminars and workshops for professionals and the public. She lives in Green Bay with her husband, Mike Dauplaise, and together they own M&B Global Solutions.
- Masters in Science of Nursing at the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh
- Licensed as an Advanced Practice Nurse Prescriber in the state of Wisconsin
- Certified in Holistic Stress Management by the National Wellness Institute
- Certified in Interactive Guided Imagery by the American Academy of Guided ImagerySM
- Trained in clinical hypnosis by the American Society of Clinical Hypnosis
- Trained in Ericksonian hypnosis by Bill O’Hanlon
- Trained in energy medicine by Donna Eden
- Trained in integrative medicine by the University of Arizona Integrative Medicine Program
- Advanced training in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) by Carol Look
- Advanced training in PYSCH-K™
- Trained in the area of behavioral medicine through the National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine
- Reiki Master (actively practices and teaches)
- Graduate of Brendon Burchard’s Expert Academy
- Advanced training and mentoring with leaders in the coaching and marketing industry
This is my story
I have worked in nursing since 1976 and have been a full-time nurse practitioner since 1995. After treating patients in a primary care setting (internal medicine) for the first five years as a nurse practitioner, my practice shifted toward headache and chronic pain management. I moved to the department of neurology in a large multi-specialty clinic and developed the headache clinic there. My specialty soon became dealing with pain in general, both physical and emotional.
Over the years, I had seen how traditional medicine outcomes could be enhanced by therapies that may be considered non-traditional or complementary. I also learned how nutrition, our minds and our body’s energy can influence our own healing abilities and general well-being. My interests led me to pursue additional education and training in several integrative medicine modalities, including nutritional medicine, mind-body techniques and energy medicine.
In 2005, I went into private practice so I could focus more on the complementary techniques and spend more time with my clients than I could in a large clinic setting. I enjoyed a busy practice and have been active in teaching classes as well. I learned so much along the way and grew my private practice to six figures in less than two years.
An experience in 2007 opened my eyes to the ability I have to reach the world. I recorded a series of 4 guided meditation CDs at a local studio. I then sent them to be manufactured, and the company contacted me to ask if I wanted the “web package” for $49.95. I didn’t know what it was, but said yes. I later realized that the “web package” involved the creation of digital downloads of my recordings. They spread them around the world. Every Tuesday, I get royalty payments from physical CDs and digital downloads that sell all over the globe.
In 2009, I had the opportunity to reinvent myself again. I was in a serious car accident and suffered a severe traumatic brain injury that left me in a coma. I needed to relearn how to walk, feed myself and think clearly again. With lots of therapy, good self-care, prayers and the belief that I would get my brain back, I went back to my practice in a relatively short time.
Armed with great appreciation of my journey and recovery, I wanted to reach more people with the message of believing in yourself. I want others to dream big and feel self-empowered. Everyone can have, do or be anything they want in this life.
I set out on a mission to learn everything I could about becoming an expert, building credibility and developing a virtual practice, creating products and services.
It has been a journey and I am so grateful for all the things I have learned from mentors, coaches, teachers and many classes along the way. It is so rewarding to help shorten other people’s learning curves so they can get to their dreams faster. It’s what makes my heart sing.